domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

notas de viaje

.
dublin morning rescues me for a few
hours at christmas' eve
.
Oh it’s late tonight, it’s late
enough to see
sunset’s posting.
-
It’s late enough to the garlands
at the mere beginning.
.
I'll stay a bit later against
the cunning doll
who cleans the drawings from the walls.
-
Oh it’s late tonight, too dawn late.
-
Shy Dublin stunning down its hood
affords my solitude
even when I’m full of sleepers.
-
Against the cunning doll waits
the great beginning.
-
We shall never know the end
----of this story, never
-------the less doubt
it’s a great time of the year
-----not to dream about
the dream we’ve got to look for
tomorrow after youth)
-
Oh it’s late, so late it is
that I’ll stay
enough to be sooner.
-
F.D., Dublin morning
Dublin, August 2008-